Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» noclegi w pradze centrum
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:27 pm by Guest

» chlopy noclegi wlodyka
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:27 pm by Guest

» fish oil liquid
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» Nerac To Expand Patent Collection With 17 More Resources
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cut-price as warez
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 am by Guest

» stolowe góry noclegi
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw akademik
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm by Guest

» This forum help me thanks
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 am by Guest

» apartamenty swinoujscie uzdrowiskowa
Recruitment/Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

Recruitment/Application

Go down

Recruitment/Application Empty Recruitment/Application

Post  Admin Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am

ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD COPY AND PASTE THE QUESTIONS BELOW AND MAKE A NEW POST ON THE APPLICATION FORUM USING CHARACTER NAME AND CLASS AS THE TITLE. WHEN POSTING AS A GUEST TO THE FORUM PLEASE USE THE USER NAME: VISITOR

What is Mockers Rest?
Mockers Rest has been created as a mature community of gamers with the single goal of enjoying gaming, while being able to have a strong social atmosphere. This means not purely high level end-game raid events, but everything from the first quests you run when creating your new character, right through to regular small group events. Don't forget all the good stuff in between either.

Integrity, honesty, common sense, sense of humour, keen participation and a desire to help those around you are key aspects of what makes a member of Mockers Rest.

The guild name (and ranks) have been loosly based on the various characters found in the series of books written by Raymond E Feist, an american author who primarily writes fantasy fiction. He is best known for The Riftwar Cycle series of novels and short stories.

We look forward to bolstering our numbers with like-minded individuals who feel they can improve our community both in-game and on the forum.

How Do I Apply?
If you've been referred here by a Mockers Rest member then that's a good start - however, in the guilds initial stages we do not expect people to be refered here by a current member, instead we expect a detailed application to describe yourself to us (questions below). Please don't take all of the questions too seriously - we do like people to have a sense of humour!

Remember that a well written, clear and detailed application is more likely to create a positive initial impression.
Recruitment Questions

About You Who are you? How old are you? What do you work with? We want to get to know you both as a person in-game, and we want to know what kind of person YOU are.
[Answer here]

What you are looking for in a guild, and in Mockers Rest specifically?
[Answer here]

How long have you played online games?
[Answer here]

How much playtime you have?(number of evenings / week will do).
[Answer here]

What do you think of the Mockers Rest Charter?[Answer here]

Is there any Mockers Rest member that will sponsor your application?[Answer here]

About your toon Name and class of your toon? Why did you choose this class/role?
[Answer here]

About you as a potential guild member
[Answer here]

- A fellow member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect the group leader to deal with this issue?
[Answer here]

- Someone in guild chat has written something that offends you, what do you do?
[Answer here]

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?
[Answer here]

- What is your initial thoughts about Rift?
Answer Here

If applying as an officer please tell us what experience you have and why you would be a good choice for this role? Please include some details about how you interact with players and resolve problems and why you would like to help in shaping Mockers Rest - this is of vital importance as there is a lot of work involved in setting up a new guild. Please also indicate which officer position would suit you the most - We have the following ranks: Guild Recruitment Officer(s), Class Leaders, Group/raid leaders. Information about the duties of officers can be found in the Roles of our officers post.
[Answer here]

People applying for and accepting officer posts will (like everyone else) have to complete an initial trial period before guild control is given - this is to ensure enhanced security.

Recruitment Notes
Please be aware that failing to answer the above questions isn't going to help your application. Your application will be considered for up to a week on the public forum, allowing all our existing members to post any questions or queries they have regarding your application.

After this, if successful, you will be offered a (short) trial period in the guild to see if this is the right move for you and us. Guild members currently on trial will be expected to attend a number of events during their trial period.

Good luck with your application!

- Mockers Rest Officers

Last edited by Colhan on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating information)
Admin
Admin
Forum Administrator

http://www.mockersrest.net

Back to top Go down